As sumer is quickly approaching, what’s more refreshing than a ice cold drink on a hot day? A lot of drinks have so much sugar and artificial flavors that it’s hard to find one that tastes good. I just discovered Zevia! Zevia has 0 calories and 0 sugar. It’s a non-GMO Project Verified, vegan, kosher, and gluten free drink that is naturally sweetened with stevia. Stevia is a natural sweetener that provides 200x the sweetness of sugar that doesn’t raise blood pressure and has no calories.
I thought it would be the perfect drink to use in this simple ginger ale mocktail! You can actually add some vodka to make it a cocktail. I decided to forgo the alcohol so that the drink would be family friendly.
Fruity Ginger Ale Mocktail
- 1 can Zevia Ginger Ale
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- 2 strawberries
- 5 raspberries
- ice cubes
1. Squeeze oranges to make orange juice.
2. Squeeze limes and mix with orange juice.
3. Cut strawberries to desired size.
4. Pour Zevia Ginger Ale into a cup of ice and add the orange/lime juice.
5. Add strawberries, raspberries and slices of orange into the juice.
Stir and enjoy!!
I love that this drink tastes good and isn’t loaded with sugar. It’s the perfect drink to satisfy your sweet tooth and quench your thirst. You can add some vodka to make it into a mimosa!